No matter what business you’re in, functional space is paramount in accomplishing your goals and facilitating your operations. When it comes to large, versatile buildings, there is no better option than a metal building.
What is it about these incredibly cost-effective buildings, you might ask? Well, you’ve come to the right place—read on to discover what makes commercial metal buildings the best route for businesses of all kinds!
The Advantages of Large Metal Buildings
Your business deserves the best—in fact, it needs the best to reach its potential. That doesn’t mean you need to break the bank, though. Instead, enjoy the many advantages of large metal buildings at an affordable price. Check out a few of the tremendous commercial benefits below!
- Versatile Space – Whether you’re looking for a workspace, heavy equipment storage, warehousing, or something else entirely unique to your business, a commercial steel building can facilitate any of the above or a combination thereof. This means more space, versatility, and bang-for-your-buck!
- Room to Expand – If you’re planning an expansion in the near future or simply want the flexibility to grow going forward, investing in a commercial metal building will allow you to do so without the restraint that accompanies lack of useable space. No matter what aspect of your business needs additional room, a large metal building has you covered.
- Cost-Effectiveness – As a business, you’re always looking for the best return on investment possible. When paying for usable space, there is often the painful choice of enough space or sticking to a budget. With large metal buildings, these desires are no dichotomic. Instead, you can have bountiful usable space at an affordable price. Now that’s a wise investment!
- Customizable – No two businesses are alike. They vary in size, field, workflow, and more. Having a building that can be customized to your exact needs and specifications ensures that the space you get is space you can actually use. There are no such things as one-size-fits-all solutions, so why invest in a building that can’t be adapted to you?
Key Considerations when Choosing a Commercial Metal Building
Now that you have knowledge of a few of the many fantastic advantages that commercial steel buildings offer businesses, it’s time to get down to what this article is really about—providing you with the information necessary to make an informed choice for your business. So, without farther adieu, here are some of the key considerations when choosing a commercial metal building.
- Clear-Span Design – If you are considering a clear-span metal building, you’ve come to the right place. This design is exceptionally advantageous for those who need open areas in which to operate because it eliminates the necessity of interior support columns. That means the entire interior of a clear-span metal building is open and usable. Warehousing, jobs requiring large spaces to be performed, heavy equipment storage, maintenance, and repairs, and so on are all easily facilitated by clear-span buildings.
- Custom Sizes – The amount of space you require will depend heavily on the nature of your business. With commercial metal buildings from Union Steel Structures, you have control over the size of your building. You can customize the length and width to facilitate your needs and/or provide room for expansion.
- Additional Stories – Adding additional usable space by incorporating a second story into your commercial steel building can contribute even more versatility to an already flexible design. Whether it’s used for office space, meeting rooms, or something else entirely, the addition of another story may be a positive long-term move for your business.
- Re-Use and Expansion Flexibility – No amount of planning can truly prepare you for the future. Plans change, markets fluctuate, and the building needs of your business vary with those factors. A commercial metal building prepares you for these potential changes by offering unmatched flexibility. If you need to convert your building to a different use, that can be done easily. If you need to expand your building to match the growth of your business, that’s no problem. In other words, a steel building is flexible enough to grow and change with your business!
- Longevity – An investment, whether in the form of a stock share or a metal building, is a long-term game. Sure, you want it to perform well in the immediate future, but where it really earns its value is in the long run. Commercial metal buildings from Union Steel Structures are incredibly durable thanks to their superior design and steel construction. Whether it’s for two years or two decades, your business will be reaping the benefits of a metal building for a long time!
- Safety – Buildings, especially traditional structures made of wood, can have several downfalls. From natural pests like termites and mold to acts of nature like severe storms and fire, there are many threats that could compromise the integrity and longevity of your building and what it houses. Thankfully, steel buildings eliminate many of these threats. They are incredibly strong, allowing them to stand up to the elements and inclement weather. They are also inorganic, meaning pests, mold, mildew, and other such issues are all but eliminated.
The Benefits of Buying from Union Steel Structures
No matter your location, your business, or your needs, a commercial metal building is the answer. As the best dealer of metal buildings in the United States, Union Steel Structures can answer all of your questions, help you customize your steel structure, and otherwise guide you to the most cost-effective option for your unique circumstances.
If you would like more information, want to receive a quote, or are ready to place an order on your custom commercial metal building, call our experts today on (888) 384-3936.